Houses in Merida Arborea 41 at the North of the City
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Double
- Size: 510 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 2020
ARBÓREA 41 is located in an excellent area about
minutes north of the city of Merida, an area that
characterized by its safety, comfort and proximity with
popular places of interest such as Altabrisa Square, City
Center, La Isla, The Harbor and Galerías Mérida.
● Roofed garage for 2 cars.
● Access lobby.
● Lounge - dining room.
● Kitchen with pantry.
● Secondary bedrooms with full bathroom and closet (2).
● Main bedroom with complete bathroom and closet dressing room.
● Private terrace of main bedroom.
Pre-sale price: $4,550,000.00 MN.
Delivery date: April 2020.
Credits accepted: All credits.
Land area: 11.20 x 45.50 = 510.03 m2
Construction area: 295.00 m2
● Guest bath.
● 15m2 swimming pool with concrete terrace print
● Service room with full bathroom.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY
- Stamped concrete parking lot for 4 cars (2 roofing).
- Porcelain tile floors in interiors.
- Interior walls finished with plaster and vinyl paint (Berel 5 years).
- Three-coat exterior wall finish (rich, patch and stucco)
with vinyl paint (Berel brand 5 years).
- Sapelli wood drum interior doors with half frame of I'm going down.
- Smooth multi-panel prefabricated exterior doors.
- Main door of cedar wood drum reinforced with plywood 12mm.
- MDF closets in bedrooms.
- MDF cabinets and furniture in kitchen.
- Kitchen with granite plateau and stainless steel sink.
- Gas grill with 4 burners.
- Oven and hood.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE
- Bathrooms with marble-covered plateaus and low MDF furniture plateaus.
- Sliding windows in Italian bronze colored glass
- Mosquito nets.
- Tempered glass doors in bedroom bathrooms.
- Hot and cold water in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Heater of 38 lts.
- Stationary gas tank of 120 lts.
- Water tank with capacity for 1100 lts. (Rotoplas Tricapa brand).
- Submersible pump of 1 hp for pool and irrigation system.
- 2000 L cistern for drinking water with 0.5 hp pump.
- Biodigestor for waste water treatment.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living-dining room.
- Fans in bedrooms and living-dining room.
- Preparation for solar panels (Does not include wiring).
- Swimming pool with chukum finish.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE
- Tecnolite LED ceiling lights.
- Floodlights for outdoor lighting.
- Contacts, plates and switches, Estevez Niessen Model Unno.
- Pizarro bathroom furniture.
- Chromed hamaqueros in bedrooms.
- Rainwater fall in gardening.
- Garden with American grass (Includes irrigation system).
- Perimeter walls of 3.10 m high with three layers of finishings.
- Fumigation antitermite.
- 24/7 surveillance.
- Access gate.
- Closed circuit.
- Perimeter fence with electric fence.
- Underground wiring.
- Hall for events with terrace and swimming pool.
Embassy Realty has made every effort to obtained the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.