Colonial Houses in the center of Merida
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Storey
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 6
- Size: 261 sq. m.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Year Built: 2020
ITZÉ is located in one of the most beautiful areas of
city of Merida, the center, highlighted by the beauty of its
architecture and its unique design, as well as being safe,
offers its residents easy access to any
place in the city thanks to the great streets that
connect the whole city, as well as being close to places
incredible as museums, theaters and parks.
THE HOUSE HAS
- Colonial façade .
- Vestibular access.
- Wide room, separated from the dining room by an area of light and
water from a water cation according to the design.
- Very large dining room with a view of the area of light and water,
ventilated with a view of a green area and light entry.
- Kitchen with island, covered with granite, with a view to a
terrace, swimming pool with garden sides and a big wall
lined with Thó stone from the region.
- Terrace formed by a series of arches overlooking the pool.
- 2 large bedrooms with full bathroom and closet;
one overlooking the garden and the other with a large private terrace
with access via a bridge.
- Separate visiting room.
- Guest bath.
Embassy Realty has made every effort to obtained the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.